Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Sleep (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Their battles were initially operated at the same time

“It regarded as a crucial honor for me to obtain the actual am living tourney hassle-free this important perfect insert, ” fifa 17 coins no…

Started by jma325

0 Dec 26, 2016

Tired? Today NSF launches new site to help with excessive sleepiness

The National Sleep Foundation's new comprehensive Excessive Daytime Sleepiness resource center helps you understand a condition that is oft…

Started by sleepfoundation

1 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by pigolova@mail.ru

Sleep for my 8 Year Old Daughter...Please

I have an 8 year old daughter who has been having trouble sleeping over the last 45 days.  She is a very happy, healthy and active little g…

Started by MJR

3 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by pigolova@mail.ru

Looking for perfect pillow

Hello folks. I'm looking for the perfect pillow. I slept on some old down pillows but they'd go flat. I tried a memory foam pillow and it g…

Started by Johanna Dominguez

1 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Shannon G

Can't sleep on new mattresses

I'm currently sleeping on a 15 year old mattress.  I tried to change the mattress about 5 years ago but could not sleep on it due to heat b…

Started by Roger Taylor

0 Sep 25, 2012

Sinusitis

Since going on CPAP about 15 years ago, I have been plagued with blocked sinuses that cause indomnia due to the CPAP not being able to prov…

Started by Richard Bowden

0 Apr 22, 2011

Have you ever had someone talk you to sleep?

In our busy lives, so many of us struggle to fall asleep as our minds cannot be still, even though our bodies might. We look for instant so…

Started by Sanjay Lamba

0 Feb 19, 2011

Sleep Study!

I am participating in an NLP Sleep Study and interviewing as many people as possible. I am looking for answers to the following questions:…

Started by Martha Erdem

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Rizzi

new idea

I seemed to be sensitive to silicone.  I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of a cloth sleep mask to see if I can tolerate it.   Know I need t…

Started by Bonnie Stalter

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Marianne Kleminski

Does cigarette smoking effect sleep?

I have been told that smoking cigarettes has an effect on deep sleep but was given no evidence to back this up. Does anyone know if this is…

Started by Gay Gawron

0 Dec 14, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

dada0312 posted a blog post

have a better time and enjoy the process greatly

Many games on the Internet let you either earn special items or buy them with cash. You should never overspend on frivolous items. On one hand be sure that you are getting your moneys worth with your purchases Kritika Online Gold. Or, it could save you a lot of time.Make a decision on how old your kids should be before playing "M" (Mature 17+) Kritika online. You can rig many consoles to prevent your younger children from playing…See More
Jul 7
Francis Prez posted a status
Jun 29
Jun 21
Sol Kumlander posted a status
Jun 19
Jun 18
Arlene Ferdinand replied to Annie's discussion Early morning awakening
"It Is ilegal to buy human growth hormone in your country without prescription! Anyway you can found a lot of online shops. But prior to place an order, read carefully the reviews about that site. Good luck!"
Jun 9
May 12
Sol Kumlander posted a status
May 10

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

About

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service