Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Sleep (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sitting in bed half asleep thinking you're doing something, but you're really not?

So, I've had this problem for quite some time now, probably since I started working at age 16..but I really want to know why it happens and…

Started by Cynthia C

2 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by elizabeth

Stop snoring by changing sleep position

My husband's snoring pretty much stopped when he switched from his back to his side for a sleeping position.  He didn't even realize that h…

Started by Mark Hooper

0 Nov 18, 2010

power naps

I'm a long time power napper and really feel that they are beneficial to my everyday productivity.  I sleep for about 20 minutes, and wake…

Started by t m gilchrist

0 Nov 17, 2010

Electronics affefting sleep?

Hello everyone, a new poster here!My bedroom is awfully small and there's a nightstand beside my bed that has an old lamp, my sound machine…

Started by Kenlyn

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Handy

Twitching inmy sleep

HiI have had an embarrsing sleep problem for several years now. Been checking the data here but cant see anything about it. Basically at ce…

Started by Mike Smith

1 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Smith

REM Behavior Disorder Treatment

Are there any new treatments out there for REM behavior disorder?  I can't take Clonazepam.

Started by Melinda

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by mari underwood

Do you know of free mp3 meditations, music, sounds, prayers to help sleep

Hi Brothers and Sisters with sleep problems. I find listening to things at night help me fall asleep. Anyone know of free mp3 files from…

Started by Ricky Frogs

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kenlyn

Feeling as if on fire upon awakening

I have had two people speak to me of a sensation they experience occasionally  upon awakening during the night. Both are male, one is 16 th…

Started by Jill Spafford

0 Jul 3, 2010

sleep and cerebral palsy

I am 30 years old with cerebral palsy and I live in Canberra Australia. I sometimes find it hard to go to sleep and wake normally 4 someti…

Started by Andrew David Short

0 May 18, 2010

Free Webinar: Your snoring: what causes it and how medical breakthroughs are alleviating it

We are hosting a FREE webinar on May 12 at 12 noon PST.  You will be anonymous and can freely ask questions.  We are using WebEx which is s…

Started by Sereno

0 May 7, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service