Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Sleep (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you embarrassed about your snoring when you sleep with your new partner?

It's usually in the new relationships when a person tries to find solutions to their snoring. With partners we've been with for years, it's…

Started by Sereno

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Greta Jourdane

Sleepwell

It is so good to be involved in a discussion about the problem, sleep disorder to which I have had a problem in the past.  I just want to b…

Started by mick sherwin

0 Apr 23, 2010

Sleep Problems and PTSD

Two sleep studies indicate I wake up every other minute during my nighttime sleep.  The professionals I've sought advice from feel it is du…

Started by Kimberly

3 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Anita

More than 250 micro-arousals per night

Hello. I have an extreme sleepiness during the day. When I go to bed I fall asleep in few minutes. I've already done a sleep study and na…

Started by Carlos Marcão

0 Apr 13, 2010

Can't Sleep. Spasming. Nightmares

For the past three nights I have been unable to sleep. Sometimes as soon as I start to fall asleep my leg kicks out or my entire body spasm…

Started by Fed Up

0 Apr 12, 2010

Neuro-training and Sleep

What is Neuro-training and how does it relate to sleep? It's about our body's habitual responses to stress and life time patterning. It has…

Started by Elizabeth Shannon

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Shannon

Drugs used with sleep disorders

I was wondering if anyone on the site uses the drug Xyrem for there sleep condition?

Started by Michelle B.

13 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Shu Kei

Best tips please for multi sleep issues

Ok, I'm a newbie here, so let's see how this goes. Like many of you poor tired souls out there, I have several problems and I just want to…

Started by wendy olmeda

12 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by wendy olmeda

Wake up Frequently

I wake up allot during the night to go to the restroom. I never get a Great nights sleep because of this

Started by James Robert Pickler

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jon

What happens to your body when you sleep during the day and are up all night?

You see, I live in Las Vegas which is a 24 hour city. This, among other things, allows me to do what I want to do during the evening/night…

Started by Angela Kay

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Angela Kay

RSS

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service