Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

RLS (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Four Stages to Healing Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)

I suffered from Restless Legs Syndrome for over 20 years. The last few years were extremely intense. The reason I mention this is for anyon…

Started by David Wimble

0 Apr 13, 2010

Think My BoyFriend Has PLMD, Does He Need To Get Checked/Medicated?

My boyfriend and I have been sleeping in the same bed every night for almost 3 years. Occasionally, I've noticed that when he starts to fal…

Started by btek1018

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by wendy olmeda

sleep deprivation & tinnitus?

I just came across this site. I am a 53 yr old male. I don’t smoke or drink and quit drinking any beverages with caffeine in 2005. It was i…

Started by Blair

0 Jan 22, 2009

PLMD

Just found out I have 30 episodes an hour of PLMD and quit breathing 6 times an hour. Trying to increase requip to help. I am always tired…

Started by Laurie

4 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Laurie

RSS

Latest Activity

jma325 posted a blog post

you can crush monsters by shredding a guitar

Each of the four Soulworkers has a distinct fighting style. Haru wields a massive sword Soul Worker Dzenai and excels in close quarters combat. Erwin is a great ranged DPS character, while Lilly and Stella turn up the difficulty somewhat with their Sythe and magical guitar. Yes, you can crush monsters by shredding a guitar. Taking a third person approach to combat, it places the player squarely behind the main protagonist. WASD maps basic movement, while the…See More
Mar 4
jma325 posted blog posts
Dec 7, 2017
jma325 posted blog posts
Nov 9, 2017
Arlene Ferdinand replied to Annie's discussion Early morning awakening
"I personally got hgh for sale from trustable site...but i can write here in open forum, sorry..."
Oct 18, 2017
jma325 posted blog posts
Oct 11, 2017

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

© 2018   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service