Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Sleep Apnea (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allergy to CPAP Mask?

I recently got a CPAP machine, and I am using the ResMed Swift LT for Her mask. I am getting a rash on my face, blotchy, extremely dry skin…

Started by MLT

71 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by MB Gibbons

Alternatives to CPAP

I have Sleep Apnea but have not been able to use the machine. It seems to be getting worse to the point where I am exhausted all day. In th…

Started by Del Rytting

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Alfredo Calayag

Positive treatmemt but still sleepy

I was diagnosed with OSA about one year ago.  My AHI was about a 23.  When first using a CPAP machine I had some positive, but overall, mix…

Started by MR

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Alfredo Calayag

Insomnia & apnea

What do you use for insomnia? And what drugs do you avoid?  Mine is due to stress and ruminating about my health problems.  I take one and…

Started by Ephraim

0 Apr 11, 2011

allergic reaction

I searched everywhere for a solution to my daughter's reaction to the CPAP mask and used every cream and lotion i could  and bought every m…

Started by Berna Moran

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Marianne Kleminski

CPAP supplies and Insurance

My insurance company does not pay for any masks,hoses,filters,etc. does anyone know of a good place to get these supplies at a discount? Th…

Started by Lisa

5 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Melinda

toothache from cpap mask

Hi I have been using a cpap machine for a year now and have started to get a toothache the upper right side of my mouth. It is cold and hea…

Started by patty

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Sereno

I was just starting to become less sleepy and now I am allergic to the mask

I had a sleep study because I was falling asleep at work, and at home all the time.  I had a second sleep/nap study, and I was put back on…

Started by Elaine Williamson

0 Apr 8, 2010

Looking for stores (not online) to buy cpap masks in NYC

LIve in Brazil and we don´t have much variety in the line of masks.  Will be in NYC and my husband (who uses the cpap) would like to buy a…

Started by margaret rose hogan

0 Mar 23, 2010

Brain dysapnea

Any suggestions for keeping the CPAP machine on for an elderly man with memory concerns.  I am sure if he had a 4-6 hour nap, he would feel…

Started by Marla Solomon

0 Mar 20, 2010

RSS

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service