Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Sleep Apnea (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allergy to CPAP Mask?

I recently got a CPAP machine, and I am using the ResMed Swift LT for Her mask. I am getting a rash on my face, blotchy, extremely dry skin…

Started by MLT

71 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by MB Gibbons

Alternatives to CPAP

I have Sleep Apnea but have not been able to use the machine. It seems to be getting worse to the point where I am exhausted all day. In th…

Started by Del Rytting

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Alfredo Calayag

Positive treatmemt but still sleepy

I was diagnosed with OSA about one year ago.  My AHI was about a 23.  When first using a CPAP machine I had some positive, but overall, mix…

Started by MR

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Alfredo Calayag

Insomnia & apnea

What do you use for insomnia? And what drugs do you avoid?  Mine is due to stress and ruminating about my health problems.  I take one and…

Started by Ephraim

0 Apr 11, 2011

allergic reaction

I searched everywhere for a solution to my daughter's reaction to the CPAP mask and used every cream and lotion i could  and bought every m…

Started by Berna Moran

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Marianne Kleminski

CPAP supplies and Insurance

My insurance company does not pay for any masks,hoses,filters,etc. does anyone know of a good place to get these supplies at a discount? Th…

Started by Lisa

5 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Melinda

toothache from cpap mask

Hi I have been using a cpap machine for a year now and have started to get a toothache the upper right side of my mouth. It is cold and hea…

Started by patty

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Sereno

I was just starting to become less sleepy and now I am allergic to the mask

I had a sleep study because I was falling asleep at work, and at home all the time.  I had a second sleep/nap study, and I was put back on…

Started by Elaine Williamson

0 Apr 8, 2010

Looking for stores (not online) to buy cpap masks in NYC

LIve in Brazil and we don´t have much variety in the line of masks.  Will be in NYC and my husband (who uses the cpap) would like to buy a…

Started by margaret rose hogan

0 Mar 23, 2010

Brain dysapnea

Any suggestions for keeping the CPAP machine on for an elderly man with memory concerns.  I am sure if he had a 4-6 hour nap, he would feel…

Started by Marla Solomon

0 Mar 20, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

dada0312 posted a blog post

have a better time and enjoy the process greatly

Many games on the Internet let you either earn special items or buy them with cash. You should never overspend on frivolous items. On one hand be sure that you are getting your moneys worth with your purchases Kritika Online Gold. Or, it could save you a lot of time.Make a decision on how old your kids should be before playing "M" (Mature 17+) Kritika online. You can rig many consoles to prevent your younger children from playing…See More
Jul 7
Francis Prez posted a status
Jun 29
Jun 21
Sol Kumlander posted a status
Jun 19
Jun 18
Arlene Ferdinand replied to Annie's discussion Early morning awakening
"It Is ilegal to buy human growth hormone in your country without prescription! Anyway you can found a lot of online shops. But prior to place an order, read carefully the reviews about that site. Good luck!"
Jun 9
May 12
Sol Kumlander posted a status
May 10

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

About

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service