Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

All Discussions Tagged 'sleep' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to ENJOY QUALITY SLEEP and CONQUER INSOMNIA

A simple, doable and no-cost technique to get quality sleep and conquer insomnia is ‘Focusing on breathing’. It works even for children. It…

Started by Suryanarayana Chennapragada

0 Sep 10, 2011

Stop snoring by changing sleep position

My husband's snoring pretty much stopped when he switched from his back to his side for a sleeping position.  He didn't even realize that h…

Started by Mark Hooper

0 Nov 18, 2010

58 is not too late.

My name is Mike and I live in Florida. I am scheduled for a sleep test soon through the VA. I know the results will be Narcolepsy as I have…

Started by Mike M.

0 Sep 7, 2010

Paralyzed by sleep paralysis

I am writing this hoping for help. I suffer from temporary sleep paralysis. The episodes usually last a couple of minutes and occur during…

Started by James McLarty-Lopes

1 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Jacquelyn S

Free Webinar: Your snoring: what causes it and how medical breakthroughs are alleviating it

We are hosting a FREE webinar on May 12 at 12 noon PST.  You will be anonymous and can freely ask questions.  We are using WebEx which is s…

Started by Sereno

0 May 7, 2010

The Four Stages to Healing Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)

I suffered from Restless Legs Syndrome for over 20 years. The last few years were extremely intense. The reason I mention this is for anyon…

Started by David Wimble

0 Apr 13, 2010

What happens to your body when you sleep during the day and are up all night?

You see, I live in Las Vegas which is a 24 hour city. This, among other things, allows me to do what I want to do during the evening/night…

Started by Angela Kay

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Angela Kay

Trying to find best sleep clinic

I have sleep apnea and the cpap does not seem to be helping although I have been using full mask for a year now. Can someone recommend an e…

Started by emily ives

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by George

Teenagers and Sleep

I found the recent article on teenagers, sleep deprivation and depression <http://www.sleepfoundation.org/alert/early-bed-cure-teen-depr

Started by Bill D

0 Jan 27, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service