Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Hi everyone !!! i just found this site somehow tonite. So, i'm new here =) Anyways...
Soo... I seriously have 3 alarms... i also have another alarm (makes 4) with a vibrating disc to go under your head ...and i have my cell phone which has 3 more alarms ( 7 alarms total) ... Not 1 wakes me up!!! I sleep right thru them! I dont hear them at all! And, i must turn my alarms off in my sleep b/c when i finally wake up (and im late!!) almost all the alarms were turned off! I dont remember turning them off! I even have friends call me some mornings, several times, and i never answer. They've all given up. So, i dunno what to do now?! Anyone else experience this?! Is there anything I can do?! i asked my dr. and she said theres nothing...but then again last time i saw her ..i told her i was having a lot of problems w/my narcolepsy and think i needed my adderall increased (on 10mg 2+ years!) Well, she gave me a script for Chantix ("stop smoking pill") and walked out the room. i was in utter disbelief. I go through everyday exhausted, all day long . im just exhausted...all the time, everyday... so, someone/anyone... help me pls?! =)

Views: 6573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi veronica..thnxx for comin on this site. soo sorry it took soo long to reply, i havent had internet until today. Soo i never found any cures to wakin up. I did find out in dec. i was pregnant (big shocker!!) i will say, my N & wakin up has gotten much better (and without meds!!) its weird but i guess w the baby & hormones & changes it helped mee ?? hopefully it stays this way after i give birth. im sorry i have no advice for you. Keep tryin new things!!!!
i did get a really loud trucker alarm..screaming meanie... that along w my vibrating disk alarm does help now.. try it out... lemme know.
Hope youre doin well. xoxo
HI KELLY,CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY,I AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS,7 ALARMS LATER,AND DO NOT HEAR THEM,I HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS.I HAVE STILL BEEN SEEING MY DOC AT THE SLEEP CENTER,NOW ON DAY 2 WITH XYREM,NO CHANGES,NO SIDE EFFECTS EITHER,SO I WILL CONTINUE IT,THEY SAID IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO NOTICE ANY CHANGES,SO MUCH TIME GOES BY AND NOTING HELPS,I ALSO HAVE THE CPAP MACHINE,AND THAT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME EITHER.I WAS SO HOPING THESE 2 THINGS WOULD BE MY MIRACLE ANSWER,BUT THEY ARE NOT.DO YOU SUPPOSE YOUR PROBLEM IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT AND IT CHANGED YOUR HORMONES,THE CHEMICAL BALANCING IN YOUR BRAIN,HAVE YOU DISCUSSED THIS WITH YOUR DOCTOR ??? CAN YOU HEAR YOUR ALARMS NOW ???TAKE CARE KELLY AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE BABY

RSS

Latest Activity

Arlene Ferdinand replied to Annie's discussion Early morning awakening
"I personally got hgh for sale from trustable site...but i can write here in open forum, sorry..."
Oct 18, 2017
jma325 posted blog posts
Oct 11, 2017

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

© 2019   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service