Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Hello folks. I'm looking for the perfect pillow. I slept on some old down pillows but they'd go flat. I tried a memory foam pillow and it gave me an instant headache. I tried a buckwheat and loved it but then my neck pain and headaches returned. So I tried a waterbase pillow - still same issues. I went to see a chiropractor and turns out I have an old fracture in my neck that I never knew about and my neck has reversed curvature. Whoa! Anyway, I'm going back to the chiropractor and getting treatment, but curious as to pillows folks have tried.

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know of a pillow you might like, only I am concerned that it may give you headache issues. I was given a Technogel Deluxe pillow and have found it to be very comfortable. I had problems with the smell giving me headaches for a while, but over time, I stopped getting the headaches (I would suggest using a pillow mist to help with the smell, if you can tolerate them). You may want to consider it as an option, since it mimics the feeling of a memory foam pillow without going flat. Some of their pillows are a little thicker than others but they do have several designs to accomodate most. 

I hope you find this reply useful. I understand how difficult it can be to find the perfect pillow. I found that after giving this product some time, this was the pillow for me. 

RSS

Latest Activity

jma325 posted a blog post

you can crush monsters by shredding a guitar

Each of the four Soulworkers has a distinct fighting style. Haru wields a massive sword Soul Worker Dzenai and excels in close quarters combat. Erwin is a great ranged DPS character, while Lilly and Stella turn up the difficulty somewhat with their Sythe and magical guitar. Yes, you can crush monsters by shredding a guitar. Taking a third person approach to combat, it places the player squarely behind the main protagonist. WASD maps basic movement, while the…See More
Mar 4
jma325 posted blog posts
Dec 7, 2017
jma325 posted blog posts
Nov 9, 2017
Arlene Ferdinand replied to Annie's discussion Early morning awakening
"I personally got hgh for sale from trustable site...but i can write here in open forum, sorry..."
Oct 18, 2017
jma325 posted blog posts
Oct 11, 2017

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

Events

© 2018   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service