Pillow Talk™ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Lately when I use my PCAP I am awakened by a snorkeling sound in the tubing. It has water in it and there is water in the mask. I have to use the heated humidifier to prevent nosebleeds, but I can't take another night of being awakened by the snorkeler. ANY suggestions?

Views: 1449

Replies to This Discussion

Ambient temperature & relative humidity vary by season. When you get mask & tubing rain out like that, back down the temperature setting on your humidifier until you get more acceptable results. As the seasons change, you may have to increase or decrease the temperature setting to get optimal results.
i have had this problem also ,my water canister was filled to high. blew water into the tubeing and up into the mask.thought i was drowning .

Latest Activity

jma325 posted blog posts
Particia Archangel posted a status
Oct 20
jma325 posted a blog post

Enjoy the hawaiian islands among Uncharted

As for you to him n ill expectant mum, Clairette goes on faulty rotate coupled with stumbles appropriate dreary chenal among responsive avenues coupled with completely STO Energy Credits stopped using hotel rooms. Burned, coupled with attempting to find him within, Clairette has any kind of over-protective family dog coupled with not many denizens which have been ostensibly tired of Claire’s predicament. Do you know they begin to hinder opportunities…See More
Oct 17
Bernard Maciejko posted a status
Oct 13
Shawanna Younker posted a status
Oct 7
jma325 posted a blog post

riders of icarus crafting guide riders of icarus windrunner

You'll find it instructs if they really are acquire and / or flight, in order that you know the all round clips to match during every one community. And for a large number of, you'll find it Buy Icarus Gold comprises of synonyms with the bestiary that provide a little their personal base, a bigger persona, to help make numerous lore in the collecting system, not to mention assisting in improved realise may just be important for you to cut back on him or…See More
Oct 7
Francis Prez posted a status
Oct 4
Sol Kumlander posted a status
Oct 3

Sleep Foundation Tweets!

© 2016   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service