Pillow TalkⓇ - Questions and Answers About Sleep

Questions and Answers About Sleep

Insomnia (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help. 39 year old male needs advice on how to sleep.

Hello, this is the first time I've tried a forum so maybe this will help me. I've had insomnia every night for about six months now and I f…

Started by Craig S.

7 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Craig S.

need support from fellow sufferers of chronic insomnia

I have battled acute instances of insomnia for a few years now, but always managed to get some amount of sleep (no matter how little it was…

Started by Kim Alford

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Robert Yu

Article on Insomnia

I am looking for interview candidates for an article I am writing on insomnia for a national women's magazine. We are looking for women wh…

Started by Ericka

0 Jun 22, 2009

Anyone exp insomnia after brain injury?

I am convinced that the ruptured brain aneurysm I had in 2000 is what triggered mine. I have tried many OTC remedies, meditation, lavendar,…

Started by janet s

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by janet s

teen with insomnia

My fhusband's family has a problem with chronic insomnia. It usually starts in the teen years and continues. My daughter presently has inso…

Started by cindy voith

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by jill senkerik

insomnia

I am retired and under zero stress. I'm in excellent health, I'm not overweight and I don't smoke or drink. About 8 month ago I went to a…

Started by Howard Carroll

1 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by interestininsomnia

Free Web Seminar - Can’t fall asleep or stay asleep? There is help for you.

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to inform you of a free webinar that the Sleep Disorders Institute is offering on Dec 16, 2008 1PM EST. Below…

Started by Javier

0 Dec 1, 2008

Sleep Medicines

About on an average how much does your sleep pill cost? I take the generic version of Ambien so it cost me $1 That is my co-pay while ret…

Started by DQ

0 Sep 21, 2008

Chronic Insomnia Relief ?

Diagnosed with the above by a Sleep Lab after eight sessions with a Psychologist and sleep professional. Referred to a neurologist @ the ce…

Started by Jack

3 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by IROX

Insomnia Relief by 'Counting Breaths'

I have been using the method of 'Counting Breaths' for getting sleep and for feeling more fresh on waking up, for many years. It never let…

Started by Suryanarayana Chennapragada

0 Aug 6, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by sleepfoundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service